TREC Community Investor & Member Service (CIMS)
TREC is a leader in the community bond/share administration sector, establishing Canada’s first community investor management service to partner with our clients in turning social capital in financial capital.
Community Investor and Member Service (CIMS) provides co-ops and non-profits securities transfer processing, security holder record-keeping and a point of contact for member/investor inquiries. We currently service 75% of co-ops and non-profits actively offering community bonds/shares, administering over $20MM in debt/equity issue.
With the support of CIMS, community bond leaders like the Centre for Social Innovation and SolarShare Co-op continue to provide communities and opportunity to invest in projects that make a difference.
- Investor and member record-keeping
- High volume transaction processing and receipt issuance
- Interest/dividend processing and payment
- Tax voucher processing, delivery and filing
- Reporting packages and analytical lists
- Redemptions, recalls and conversions
- Retractions associated with offering statement or exemption violations
- Experience working with debt trusteeship, escrow and limited partnerships
TREC is happy to support the following non-profits and co-operatives in their efforts to build projects that return triple-bottom line benefits to their communities:
|Centre for Social Innovation |
|Community Energy Development Co-op |
|Green Timiskiming |